I think I'm going to die alone lol Hence my love for cats!

I have this intense love for cats.. Any type of cat.. Be it domestic or wild, I love cats. I guess I am going to turn out to be a cat lady . Living with 10- 15 cats in an apartment.

MY relationships always never work out.. It's either my insecurities f**k it up, or he cheats, or she's insecure ( oh , I'm Bi- Sexual) Just a whole lot of complications. It's gotten so bad that I am thinking of adopting cats now, I would if I could right now, But unfortunately *whispers* I still live with my parents who still believe in this whole African myth that cats are used by witches to do their bidding.. *slaps forehead*. Why can't they just let me have my cats. Just one. Or maybe they still hope that I will find love one day!! 👀

Or I start some "friends with benefits" sh*t , and guess what, I am the f*ck up. I end up falling for him/her and ruin our friendship and stuff! *sigh* . Like I don't know what's wrong with me, even if I get a good guy , guess what Hazel does?? My insecurities are turned up a 100 and I end up pushing them away because in the end it seems like I am crazy and sh*t.

lol Anyway, I have one picture to show you guys one picture that cheers me up above anything when I feel down and alone.

Image may contain: cat 💓💓💓

Cat Lady it is.. Look at this cuteness ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy"

Obsessed about the idea of "LOVE"

About Me