Eminem saved my life!

So my favorite genre is Hip hop/Rap. There's a couple of rappers that I love, but none of them can ever come close to Eminem. I am just going to mention a few songs that still do it for me till now ( not that they are ANY SONGS I DO NOT LIKE)

When I was young my older sister listened to a lot of Eminem, back then I really didn't get what the big deal was because I was just a kid. As I was growing up my love for him increased gradually. When I started my junior  high that's when it hit hard! I had gone through some bad things as a child and all through primary I got bullied for being too skinny , Ugly or having big boobs. I turned to Eminem. I remember one day I was on my way to school and the taxi that I got on was playing Eminem, The Recovery album. I remember going crazy over Cinderella man. My phone was filled with Eminem.
My depression got bad at Junior high, I always felt like I was not enough, but when I listened to him, I didn't care if I was not enough.  Eminem - Beautiful stopped me from trying to commit suicide.

Not that it always worked, I still feel like dying to this day but he keeps me going. I look at the things he had gone through growing up and I go like "DAMN this guy must be gang strong!! lol He always gives me hope for a better tomorrow.. Then there's those songs that bring out the crazy out of me , like KIm, Oh my God.. I love that song so much.. MY friends always say it's too much.. F*ck y'all. Oh yeah Not to forget Kill you!

"When I was just a little baby boy, My mamma used to tell me these crazy things
She used to tell my daddy was an evil man, she used to tell me he hated me
but when I got a little bit older I realized she was the crazy one
and there was nothing I could do to try and save her 
'Cause that's just the way she was"  💖💖💖👌

Bruhhh! I will never get enough of him. Whether I am cleaning , or on my way to school or just existing, lol I want to listen to him. The problem comes here now, Sometimes if I host people they want to listen to feel good music as they put it.. Which I don't mind sometimes but 90% of the time I really just want to listen to his albums 'till morning. But apparently it's wrong to listen to him in a party.. AGAIN, f*ck y'all. Just to top it all off, my favorite movie to this day is 8 Mile

There is so much I really want to say about Bad Meets Evil, Relapse , Curtains Close, the Eminem show e.t.c and I will as time goes. I don't want to die without meeting him. I know this may seem crazy, but I always tell my friends that " If I had to shoot you just to meet him, I won't hesitate, AT ALL.. But my maybe I'll shoot you on the pinky finger or something" lol 

Anyway That's it from me!! Binie66 , Aba Hazel Oahile on Facebook and Instagram. Hit me up! 😇 

And Oh, Here's a link to his YouTube Channel, If you don't know who he is.. Give it a listen. Well even if you do. https://www.youtube.com/user/EminemMusic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy"

Obsessed about the idea of "LOVE"

About Me