He came into my life, gave me so much hope
He had me thinking we should elope
It's like I went bungee jumping , then he cut the rope
We used to laugh together, but now I'm the joke
I think of what he did and I just choke
I am hurt confused and filled with complete shock
How, why, Why being the biggest question
Why didn't he tell me?
Why did he let me fall?
Why did I give him my all?
He's happy, I'm left in the dust still learning how to crawl
Yet I still find myself hoping for his phone call
But in reality he is gone, Never coming back
I am left to pick up the shattered pieces of my heart
I have to pick my self up
Whilst he picks his wife up
He had me thinking we should elope
It's like I went bungee jumping , then he cut the rope
We used to laugh together, but now I'm the joke
I think of what he did and I just choke
I am hurt confused and filled with complete shock
How, why, Why being the biggest question
Why didn't he tell me?
Why did he let me fall?
Why did I give him my all?
He's happy, I'm left in the dust still learning how to crawl
Yet I still find myself hoping for his phone call
But in reality he is gone, Never coming back
I am left to pick up the shattered pieces of my heart
I have to pick my self up
Whilst he picks his wife up
Comments
Post a Comment