CLIFF

I was happy, of course happiness comes with a couple of problems. But to be be honest this time I thought I am going to be okay. So "Leo" was,my superman because he believed in me, I cared about him  Long story short, we had agreed to jump off a cliff, to be honest he DID tell me he is not sure about jumping. I still told him " don't worry , I'll still be here even if you don't". The thing is I jumped off, I hoped he would jump with me, but he didn't , Mostly I believed that even if there if there is no rope, he would at least stop me from jumping.. But instead he watched me jump and without a warning, HE HIMSELF cut the rope.. and my dumb ass is still here like, " I am still here". I am stupid and pathetic, SADLY. Regardless of the fact that he fucked me over in a way, I still wish him eternal love and happiness and love.
P.S; ABI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Happy"

Obsessed about the idea of "LOVE"

About Me